I was inspired by this post from Light by Coco to make a vision board. Here is how I am visualizing 2015!
From right to left, top to bottom:
- Do a handstand. Build strength. Continue my yoga practice. Stay strong.
- Run more. Make a habit of it. Increase distance. Find new trails.
- Keep a prayer journal. Be consistent. Be faithful. Become a prayer warrior.
- Keep an art journal. Be consistent. Improve on texture. Improve on light.
- Keep knitting. Use yarn from the stash. Make my first sweater.
- Give better gifts. Remember birthdays. Don’t wait until the last minute.
- Maintain my blog. Post regularly. Keep up social interactions. Take more pictures for it.
- Do more “big girl” paperwork. Help with taxes, mortgage. Create and maintain a budget.
- Curate my wardrobe. Nicer shoes. Sleeker shirts. Increase professionalism.
- Pray more.
- Communicate. Makes more calls. Skype more. Remember birthdays. Friends, family, acquaintances.
- Eat what I love. Indulge in complicated dishes. Fill the pantry with my favorites.
- Bake a perfect loaf of bread.
- Handle my anxiety. Journal. Talk. Breathe. Fight back. Stay positive. Remember to smile.
- Work toward my dream. Get my sub license. Assistant teach. Stay sharp. Find a mentor.